Wednesday 6 June 2012

Thorpe Park visit

Now I've been to Thorpe Park three times, and have been on all the rollercoasters (except Flying Fish but I don't care for that one). And I went on the front row of every one (but Stealth because my friend didn't want to which is fair enough) which was really awesome.
They're sort of Harajuku style
So now, in total, I have been on Saw: The Ride three times. So who could blame me for picking up these awesome pens? I saw them the first time I ever went on the rollercoaster but instead opted for a picture of my friends and I screaming like we were about to slam ourselves into a certain doom. Which is what Saw is like the first time round...
We were especially freaked out that time because - instead of just coming out on his little bicycle for five seconds as is usual - Jigsaw actually spoke to us for quite a while because we found ourselves having to wait for the other carriages to finish going round the track.
Don't worry, you don't need to watch the films to enjoy the experience; I've only ever watched snippets of the death traps. I don't mind blood and gore, but it's suspense that really gets to me so I wouldn't dare watch the movies all the way through.
Onto another ride, The Swarm was AMAZING. On front row I swear it was the most terrifying experience going down the 127ft inverted drop, especially since I was on the edge and watched how I had to go over the rest of the row. But other than that I was giggling all the way round, just like on every other rollercoaster. It's probably one of the best experiences I have ever had, but when we were on front row it was raining and it felt like hailstones on our faces... It was all very violent.

No comments:

Post a Comment