Tuesday 29 May 2012

Greetings all!

Before I begin to moan about the world and inform people of my various woes in this absurd universe, accompanied by random links to the most mentally scarring things available, I will first give a little information about myself.
I come from the United Kingdom, England to be exact not that I'm patriotic or anything. I am not telling you what town or county because I know you all just want to stalk me.
My dream is to become a novelist, and I like to experiment with different genres although mainly it's romance and all kinds of different characters. I also spend a lot of time drawing but my graphics art does leave much to be desired.
I play a lot of Xbox 360, namely RPGs like Skyrim and Fallout, but I do occasionally dabble with various other games like Bioshock and Halo. I'm pretty terrible at anything other than RPGs but I just love playing most types of games.
I am also an avid reader of Homestuck. I am also a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (seriously don't knock it until you've tried it) and various anime such as Elfen Lied or Angel Beats (among plenty of others).
There's not much else, but I'm sure there's plenty more to be revealed in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment